A few of the benefits of Diesel engines:
- Better fuel economy
- Diesel engines are more fuel efficient than gasoline vehicles because they generate more power from less fuel due to their higher compression rating.
- Modern high-pressure fuel-injection systems make it possible to get even better fuel economy.
- Diesel engines also typically last much longer than gasoline vehicles.
How to improve your diesel performance:
- Upgrade the air intake, doing this increases the performance of a diesel vehicle by improving the airflow to the engine
- Change or reprogram the ECM
- Use new fuel injectors
- Performance exhaust
- Intercooler upgrades
- Performance camshafts
- Torque Converter Upgrade
If you have any questions, please give us a call! You can also email us if you prefer that as well. We are located at 55 Techview Drive Cincinnati, OH 45215.
If you have started your project with us, you have come to the right place. With experience and top of the line parts, you are going to love how your vehicle looks when we are done with it!
We pride ourselves in being a premier auto shop in Southwest Ohio. If you aren’t happy, we arent happy. Giving you the perfect look is our mission!